Why should you consume Wildcrafted Purple Sea Moss?
Purple sea moss, also known as Irish sea moss, gets its vibrant color from antioxidants found in the plant. Antioxidants are important phytonutrients that help the body eliminate free radicals, which may protect you from heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
It is interesting to note that purple sea moss varieties are more challenging to grow. This is due to the fact that this species generally grows on rocks and is only seen during the summer months. Because purple sea moss is so hard to grow, it is much rarer and potent than gold sea moss varieties. The good news is that you will not have to worry about whether it was farmed in a pool.
There are tons of benefits to taking sea moss on a regular basis. Here are just some of the reasons why:
• It is packed with minerals and vitamins. Sea moss is naturally high in iodine and potassium chloride, which are essential for thyroid function and metabolism. It also contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K2, and magnesium which help with skin health and cell regeneration.
• Aids In Digestion. Sea moss aids digestion by helping break down food quickly and absorb nutrients more efficiently. It also helps with bloating, cramping, constipation, and other issues related to digestion.
• Boosts Immune System. Sea moss is loaded with antioxidants and antibacterial compounds that help fight off infection. It can help boost immunity so your body can better fight off illnesses like the common cold or flu.
• Improves Skin Health. Sea moss is packed with vitamins and minerals that are known to improve skin health. It can help reduce inflammation, acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
• Reduces Stress and Anxiety. The high magnesium content in sea moss helps the body relax and reduces stress and anxiety levels. If you've been struggling with stress and anxiety, adding sea moss to your diet may help.